เนื้อเพลง mali music – the job experience
“the job experience”
and the cycle goes again…
typical story of
a good man,
giving god glory.
he’s a god fearing man,
excellent pops and he finally received that raise…
cash in the bank!
yeah, they were saving up.
he and his wifey been fussing,
it’s time for making up.
the recessions been digging in you,
it’s been really rough,
but he believes his change is here to stay.
it was a thursday night, april first.
he’s sitting there in traffic on his way home from work.
he checks his voicemail it’s his mother.
she’s got multiple lumps in her breast and they hurt.
she wants him to pray that it’s not cancerous.
broke the news to your daddy and he’s takin it the worst.
cause honestly she knew for many years,
but she didn’t want the family to panic over her,
so he prays:
“god save her, lord i know that you are able,
i’m lifting up my heart to you in prayer,
you’re a healer you’re the savior, so save her,
so he goes to call the boo to tell her all that happened and to let her know the news.
it’s looking like it’s 6: 22.
she should be whipping up the dinner,
got the kiddies home from school,
but every time he calls it goes straight to her voicemail
“just leave yourï»¿ number,
and i’ll get right back to you”.
he thinks nothing of it and he cruises the rest of the way trying to clear his mind.
he pulls into the house,
he’s so unfocused.
walks right in he’s wondering “why was the front door wide open? ”
goes to the living room,
there’s two men holding guns to his family’s face: his wife,
his youngest and his oldest.
they yelling “get the money,
hit the floor man! ”
he pulls the money out he kneels down and says,
“just go, man! ”
the robber kneels down to get the dough
and forgets his fingers on the trigger
and he accidentally blows and [gunshot]
jesus, can you even see us?
i gave you all of me because i thought you could protect us,
lead us and direct us.
but you can’t even keep us safe from violence and diseases,
i’m really wanting to believe in you,
but i need a reason to trust you after this one…
because you let me down, because you let me down
then god says,
i am the lord your god,
there’s majesty and splendor round about me.
it’s very sad, but true,
that very often your faith fails you and you doubt me.
woe oh oh.
but i’m so sovereign and above,
i give you power to believe you’re all in control,
but i’m super!
and i’mï»¿ set to show myself so strong in a realm of the living that leaves the whole world in a stupor.
and by the way i caused the bullet shot to ricochet right back into the shooter!
- เนื้อเพลง the joy formidable – blowing fire > the joy formidable
- เนื้อเพลง cyrus – high > cyrus
- เนื้อเพลง blumfeld – eintragung ins nichts > blumfeld
- เนื้อเพลง milk inc. – oceans – pulsedriver remix > milk inc
- เนื้อเพลง bonsai trees – forever awake > bonsai trees
- เนื้อเพลง ulf lundell – gränsen – live ’93 > ulf lundell
- เนื้อเพลง rita lee – erva venenosa > rita lee
- เนื้อเพลง k lab – nightmarez > k lab
- เนื้อเพลง incryptid – “lovely nightmares” > incryptid
- เนื้อเพลง paska – non confondermi > paska
- เนื้อเพลง freaky dray – vibes > freaky dray
- เนื้อเพลง kobojsarna – patriots > kobojsarna
- เนื้อเพลง softheart – still don’t know what i’m running from > softheart
- เนื้อเพลง lorenzo (la rafale) – destin tragique > lorenzo la rafale
- เนื้อเพลง conway the machine – state greens > conway the machine
- เนื้อเพลง kxng crooked – i can’t breathe > kxng crooked
- เนื้อเพลง tightill – onanieren > tightill
- เนื้อเพลง djay kennedy – my life > djay kennedy
- เนื้อเพลง trick trick – the price is right > trick trick
- เนื้อเพลง tiffany alvord – sweeter than fiction > tiffany alvord